Phase 3: Performance in Teaching
Phase 3 introduces educators to their unique teaching style and the how "theatre" can be a useful tool in the classroom.
Phase 3 Objectives:
● Affirm who YOU are as a person and professional.
● Explore your UNIQUE personal teaching/mentoring style more deeply.
● Consider which approaches work best for you while engaging with students.
● Examine ways that performance can incorporate research and showcase findings in a "fuller context."
● Possibilities for creative innovation in education and professional development.