Phase 4: Creative Methods
Phase 4 introduces mental health practitioners to various creative methods and tools to use with students and clients.
Phase 4 Objectives:
● Introduction to creative methods for engaging students and clients.
● Introduction to tools to facilitate creative approaches to mental health work.
● Provide opportunity to experience/practice the use of creative methods.
● Consider ways creative methods may increase ability to support Black youth and/or youth who have experienced multiple ACEs.
● Consider ways creative methods support clients in processing emotions.
● Demonstrate “superpowers” of creative methods.
● Examine ways that performance can incorporate research and showcase findings in a "fuller context."
● Possibilities for creative innovation in education and professional development.