top of page
Phase 5: Case Studies
Phase 5 introduces educators and mental health practitioners to individual student's stories and explores the power of storytelling.
Phase 5 Objectives:
● Heighten empathy for the students/clients you serve.
● Demonstrate the impact of knowing “fuller stories.”
●Demonstrate the importance of seeking “fuller stories.”
● Allow space to process experiences in the classroom/school/work setting…
◐...at no risk to your students.
◐...at no risk to YOU.
● Examine ways that performance can incorporate research and showcase findings in a "fuller context."
● Possibilities for creative innovation in education and professional development.
bottom of page